(GMPCP) Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) Certified Professional
The FDA's regulations on Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) affect many different phases of pharmaceutical, biologic and biopharmaceutical development. As a result, CfPIE has developed a certification program to meet the educational needs of those responsible for compliance with this complex regulation. This track is for any individual accountable for any aspect of cGMP compliance. Our industry experts have developed the core and elective components of this program to give participants in-depth knowledge of cGMP regulations - from clinical development through post-approval drug and biotech product manufacture. Each cGMP training course is designed to present and explain cGMP mandates, as well as to provide comprehensive analysis and instruction on how to best comply.
Choose any three below:
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) & Drug Product Specifications – From Clinical Development to Market Approval™
- Aseptic Processing in the Manufacture of Biotech and Pharmaceutical Products™
- Best Practices for an Effective Cleaning Validation Program™
- Cleanroom Microbiology for the Non-Microbiologist
- Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP)™
- cGMP Quality Principles for Pharmaceuticals, Biopharmaceuticals, Biologics and Medical Devices™
- Effective Risk-Based Applications of Drug cGMPs and Validation Requirements of Cosmetics and OTC Drug Products™
- Process Validation for Drugs and Biologics™
- Root Cause Analysis of Failures & Deviations – Developing an Effective CAPA Strategy™
- Sterilization Procedures: Introduction to the Science and Methods
- Stability Programs for Determining Product Shelf Life – From Clinical Development to Market Approval™
- Validation of Computer Systems™
Choose a fourth course from the list above or one from any of our other classroom courses.
To find out more about our medical device certification programs, visit our Certification FAQs page.
If you have 10 or more employees that would benefit from certification, we can offer complete program tracks on-site at your facility. For more information, contact us at +1-610-688-1708, toll-free at 855-752-9320 or contact us.
You may also be interested in viewing a complete list of medical device training courses.